Recipe by Abby Girl
This is a wonderful way to roast asparagus. This will become a favorite in this household. I adapted this recipe from Cooking Light.
Top Review by CookinKristen
mmmmm mmmmm yummmy! I loved it! I did mine on top of the stove and it turned out wonderful! Even my DH liked it and he hates asparagus. I will definitely make this again! :P
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Spray a jelly-roll pan with Pam. Place the asparagus on the pan then drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; sprinkle with salt, and pepper, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. After 8 minutes, sprinkle the garlic over the aspargus and give the tray a shake. Bake for another 2 minutes.