Recipe by AngelaTN
This is such an amazingly delicious way to prepare asparagus. Goes well with everything!
Top Review by yaycarter
Delicious and easy! The sauce doesn't overpower the flavor of the asparagus, and won't clash with your main dish. I may increase the soy & vinegar by half again as much the next time I make it, but it was divine as written! I liked roasting the asparagus rather than boiling nutrients away. Smelled great in the oven, too!
- 2 lbs thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (must use real butter)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer on baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat, stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
- Drizzle over asparagus, toss well to coat.