This is such an amazingly delicious way to prepare asparagus. Goes well with everything!
Make and share this Balsamic Roasted Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer on baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat, stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
- Drizzle over asparagus, toss well to coat.