Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is such an amazingly delicious way to prepare asparagus. Goes well with everything!
Make and share this Balsamic Roasted Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (must use real butter)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer on baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat, stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
- Drizzle over asparagus, toss well to coat.
Delicious and easy! The sauce doesn't overpower the flavor of the asparagus, and won't clash with your main dish. I may increase the soy & vinegar by half again as much the next time I make it, but it was divine as written! I liked roasting the asparagus rather than boiling nutrients away. Smelled great in the oven, too!
Hi..I sauteed Asparagus lightly and proceeded with the rest of the recipe..it was greeeeeaaaat ! It really helps when someone like you posts easy recipes with great tastes..keep it up :-)
This is a great dressing to go with the roasted asparagus. Great taste. Thanks Angela :) Made for All you can cook buffet