Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of the Food Network. This wonderful, tender piece of pork is balanced perfectly when stuffed with fresh garlic and smothered in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, fresh herbs and roasted to perfection.
- 4 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin (4 tenderloins)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, slivered
- steak seasoning or coarse salt and black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves, stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme leaves, stripped and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp knife.
- Place tenderloins on a nonstick cookie sheet with rim. Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into the meat. Drizzle tenderloins with extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. Cut small slits into meat and disperse slivered garlic into the holes. Combine steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and cracked black pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend. Roast in hot oven 20 minutes.
- Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.
Very good. We served it with #82032.
This was outstanding, and easy to prepare. I used Montreal steak seasoning, and served it with Mashed Red Potatoes With Garlic and Parmesan and a vegetable. Will probably use the leftovers to make Cuban style sandwiches. Thanks for posting!
*5 Stars all the way...what a great dish. So much flavor, I loved it. It was quick and easy to make, the tenderloin was tender and juicy, perfectly seasoned... simply perfect. Thanks for sharing this lovely dish.