1/3 Photos of Balsamic Roast Mushrooms
Personaly I dont like mushrooms, but made this for dinner because the rest of the family enjoy them, and they loved these. I served these with meat but it seems it would go down well as a side to anything.....or just on its own for vegetarians. Served as a dish this recipe would serve 4 or as a main it would serve 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 220c.
- 2Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, sweet chilli sauce and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar, shake well to combine.
- 3Place the mushrooms into a large bowl and pour over the vinegar mixture.
- 4Toss mushrooms with mixture well to combine ingredients and mushrooms together.
- 5Spoon the mushrooms and marinade into a greased baking dish and roast for about 20- 25 minutes, tossing twice during cooking, or until the mushroom are tender.
- 6Sprinkle mushrooms with the herbs and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Roast Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce