Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
From Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook, submitted by Tracy Tylkowski of Omaha, Nebraska
Make and share this Balsamic Roast Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Pat chicken dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper; rub under skin of chicken.
- Place onions in a shallow roasting pan; top with chicken.
- Combine wine and balsamic vinegar; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 2 ¼ to 2 ¾ hours or until a thermometer reads 180 degrees, basting occasionally with the pan juices. (Cover loosely with foil if the chicken browns too quickly.).
- Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
- Remove and discard skin before serving.
- Pour onion sauce into a small bowl; skim fat. Serve with chicken.