Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Rachel Ray's "Thirty Minute Meals" Low cal but high flavor, this was originally posted for use with lamb, but I apply this to beef with delicious results!
- 1 1⁄2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and cracked away from the peels
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, sugar, rosemary, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Remove garlic and serve with your favorite meat.
Very tasty. I made this as stated a few times and we loved it. I saw other recipes that used honey instead of brown sugar to sweeten the balsamic vinegar. I've added 1 tablespoon of butter on occasion after thickening. I used this over beef or chicken and GREAT. Thanks for posting, CutiePieHentai, I'll make this again.