Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of our favorite salad dressings. Not too strong.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Mix together all ingredients except Olive Oil.
- Add Olive Oil and mix well.
- Note: Better if allow to sit for a few hours.
This was excellent and super easy. Wouldn't change a thing! Thanks for the recipe!
This was very tasty. Easy to prepare and added a nice flavor to our salad. I did use a very good Balsamic vinegar. One that was nice and thick. Thanks for posting. :)