Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A fresh and light potato salad.
- 8 large potatoes, quartered (peeled or unpeeled)
- 453.59 g green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt (to taste)
- Boil potatoes in salted water, drain and set aside.
- Steam the green beans, then add to the potatoes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over potato mixture. Gently toss to completely coat. Add more olive oil and vinegar if too dry.
- Let potatoes sit for several hours or preferably overnight. Can be served cold or at room temperature.