- 8 large potatoes, quartered (peeled or unpeeled)
- 1 lb green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in salted water, drain and set aside.
- Steam the green beans, then add to the potatoes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over potato mixture. Gently toss to completely coat. Add more olive oil and vinegar if too dry.
- Let potatoes sit for several hours or preferably overnight. Can be served cold or at room temperature.