Ruby-red Port give this dressing a sophisticated sweetness ad depth that makes it ideal for drizzling over dark greens topped with fresh fruit (try juicy plums), golden raisins or snipped dried apricots, toasted nuts and crumbled goat cheese. From Eating Well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine port, vinegar, honey, thyme and shallot in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 3Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncover, for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from the heat and whisk in mustard; oil, salt and pepper.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic-Port Drizzle
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 958.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g