Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Another way to cook pork tenderloin.
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml minced garlic, I use at least 2 tbls
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard, if desired (I really like the mustard)
- Mix together and pour over meat and let marinade at least 2 hours. I have done much longer.
- I also add herbs that I like, such as rosemary, marjoram, oregano, etc.
i've used this marinade a few times and it's never failed me. my tenderloins are perfectly moist and flavorful. i sometimes make small adjustments based on what's in my pantry. last night, i used apple cider vinegar in place of red wine and added a touch each of lemon juice, onion powder and rosemary. my dinner guests raved over the results. thank you.
What a great marinade! I doubled the recipe and marinated 4 chops cut from a whole tenderloin for the better part of 10 hours. The flavor is wonderful! I did use the dijon, but did not add in any herbs. As far as we are concerned, this marinade is perfect on it's own. There are some very happy belly's here tonight :). Thanks for sharing Budgiegirl, made for Bargain Basement tag game.