Recipe by Marie
Garlic is tucked in slits, then the pork tenderloin is coated with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rubbed with a mixture of rosemary, thyme and salt and pepper. Excellent dish.
Top Review by PaulaG
An outstanding recipe packed with flavor. I followed Pumpkie and cooked a 1 pound tenderloin at 475 degrees for the time specified. It was perfectly cooked, tender and moist. This was served with brown rice and sauteed green beans. Thanks Marie for a wonderful meal.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Cut slits in pork tenderloin and insert slices of garlic.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rub into meat.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and rub on pork.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let meat rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil.
- Slice and serve.