Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Garlic is tucked in slits, then the pork tenderloin is coated with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rubbed with a mixture of rosemary, thyme and salt and pepper. Excellent dish.
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Cut slits in pork tenderloin and insert slices of garlic.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rub into meat.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and rub on pork.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let meat rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil.
- Slice and serve.
An outstanding recipe packed with flavor. I followed Pumpkie and cooked a 1 pound tenderloin at 475 degrees for the time specified. It was perfectly cooked, tender and moist. This was served with brown rice and sauteed green beans. Thanks Marie for a wonderful meal.
I didn't have time to marinate so gave this recipe a try. It was quick to prepare and very tasty. Lined the pan as suggested, Cooked a little longer than 20 min, but that is to your liking. Certainly a do again.
This was my first try making pork tenderloin, and it turned out fantastic! We love garlic and balsamic vinegar, so this was a great choice. I don't know that I will ever be able to bring myself to try any other tenderloin recipe. Thanks!