I have this great bottle of balsamic vinegar and was looking for recipes to use it best. This is one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown pork chops 3 minutes per side; add vinegar, rosemary, and soy sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Transfer sauce to bowl and keep warm.
- Add butter and mushrooms to skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
- Spoon warm sauce over pork and mushrooms and serve.
I didn't have any rosemary so I threw in some chilli flakes and a bit of extra soy instead. It turned out great. I don't always enjoy pork pork but I liked it this way and my partner loved it. I'll definitely make it again - looking forward to trying it with the rosemary. Thanks.
Easy and very tasty! Thanks :)