1/1 Photo of Balsamic Pork Chops With Mushroom
Nana Lee's Note:
I have this great bottle of balsamic vinegar and was looking for recipes to use it best. This is one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- 3Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Brown pork chops 3 minutes per side; add vinegar, rosemary, and soy sauce.
- 5Bake 15 minutes.
- 6Transfer sauce to bowl and keep warm.
- 7Add butter and mushrooms to skillet.
- 8Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
- 9Spoon warm sauce over pork and mushrooms and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Pork Chops With Mushroom
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.6
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 353.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 40.9 g