Recipe by Nana Lee
I have this great bottle of balsamic vinegar and was looking for recipes to use it best. This is one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Top Review by libby12
I didn't have any rosemary so I threw in some chilli flakes and a bit of extra soy instead. It turned out great. I don't always enjoy pork pork but I liked it this way and my partner loved it. I'll definitely make it again - looking forward to trying it with the rosemary. Thanks.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 portabella mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown pork chops 3 minutes per side; add vinegar, rosemary, and soy sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Transfer sauce to bowl and keep warm.
- Add butter and mushrooms to skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
- Spoon warm sauce over pork and mushrooms and serve.