Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
i worked 10 hrs today and when i got home the family was starved.. this is adapted from family circle, a recipe i had saved and it was perfect for a quick meal. i served this with herbed mashed potatoes and roasted green beans.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 8 ounces red seedless grapes, halved
- pour 1/4 c balsamic vinegar over pork chops in a plastic bag.
- marinade for 15-30 minutes.
- heat oil in skillet, brown chops for 2 minutes per side, set aside.
- add stock, grapes, and remaining vinegrette to pan, heat to simmering.
- add pork back to pan, cook 5 minutes until warmed through.
- serve with couscous, mashed potatoes, rice, etc.
This recipe is fantastic. It is one of my go to dishes because it is simple, quick, and nine times out of ten I have all the ingredients in my pantry. The first time I made it I didn't have grapes so I used golden raisons instead and it was great. I have since used grapes in it and love it even more. I serve with fried corn with red peppers and green onions and either a salad or some other green veggie. Yum
This was very quick and simple to make. I was a little leary of the grapes but it really added a nice touch. I served it with mashed potatoes and salad. Thanks for a great quick meal.