Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is out of a Weight Watcher's cookbook.
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth (sodium free)
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with lemon/herb seasoning.
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chops and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Wipe drippings from skillet with paper towel.
- Combine vinegar and broth in skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat until mixture is reduced to a thin sauce (about 5-6 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Spoon sauce over chops.
I'm sorry I can't give this a higher ratig. But, the taste of the vinegar was too overwhelming, adn I am a balsamic vinegar fan.
Excellent, had to adjust cooking times, used drippings since we are not on WW, excellent flavor, moist.
I liked to use equal parts balsamic vinegar and broth. Also, after I browned the chops, I added the liquid, a can of Italian Stewed Tomatoes, and simmered all together for a little bit to infuse the flavor. Then I served it over angel hair pasta - almost like margherita pork.