Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Classics that make cents
Make and share this Balsamic Pork and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Season pork with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub pork evenly with half the rosemary and half the garlic.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oli in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook 10 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Transfer pork to a 15x10 inch jellyroll pan or broiler pan.
- Set aside.
- Return skillet to medium-low heat.
- Add vinegar; scrape pan bottom to loosen any browned bits.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in remaining oil, rosemary and garlic.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Spoon potatoes around pork; pour vinegar mixture over pork.
- Roast 15 to 20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the pork registers 155F and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice pork and serve with potatoes.