Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This savory and peppery marinade for steak is balanced perfectly with sweet balsamic vinegar.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Peppercorn & Garlic Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 lbs New York strip steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil, vinegar and thyme in small bowl. Place steaks in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.