Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This savory and peppery marinade for steak is balanced perfectly with sweet balsamic vinegar.
Make and share this Balsamic Peppercorn Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 30.05 g packagemccormick grill mates peppercorn & garlic marinade
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil or 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 907.18 g New York strip steaks, Rib-eye steak (about 1-inch thick) or 907.18 g sirloin steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- Mix marinade mix, water, oil, vinegar and thyme in small bowl. Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.