Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This savory and peppery marinade for steak is balanced perfectly with sweet balsamic vinegar.
- 1 (1 1/16 ounce) packagemccormick grill mates peppercorn & garlic marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 lbs New York strip steaks, Rib-eye steak (about 1-inch thick) or 2 lbs sirloin steaks (about 1-inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade mix, water, oil, vinegar and thyme in small bowl. Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.