Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This savory and peppery marinade for steak is balanced perfectly with sweet balsamic vinegar.
Make and share this Balsamic Peppercorn Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/16 ounce) packagemccormick grill mates peppercorn & garlic marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 lbs New York strip steaks, Rib-eye steak (about 1-inch thick) or 2 lbs sirloin steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- Mix marinade mix, water, oil, vinegar and thyme in small bowl. Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.