Audrey M's Note:
This is only 4 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup small pieces broccoli
- 1/2 cup small pieces cauliflower
- 1/2 cup diced carrot, julienned
- 4 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1In a covered glass jar, combine vinegar, water, oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- 2Shake vigorously.
- 3I usually place the ingredients right into my food processor to blend.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Heat water in a large saucepan, add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- 6Cook for 30 seconds; drain.
- 7Pour cold water over vegetables to stop the cooking process; drain.
- 8In a salad bowl, combine vegetables, bell pepper, pasta, basil and cheese.
- 9Now blend in vinegar mixture; toss gently.
- 10Cover and chill until serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 88.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: