Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is only 4 WW points.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup small pieces broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup small pieces cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup diced carrot, julienned
- 4 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup grated asiago cheese
- In a covered glass jar, combine vinegar, water, oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Shake vigorously.
- I usually place the ingredients right into my food processor to blend.
- Set aside.
- Heat water in a large saucepan, add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- Cook for 30 seconds; drain.
- Pour cold water over vegetables to stop the cooking process; drain.
- In a salad bowl, combine vegetables, bell pepper, pasta, basil and cheese.
- Now blend in vinegar mixture; toss gently.
- Cover and chill until serving.