A quick, light and flavorful side dish for any cookout or summer meal.
Make and share this Balsamic Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk first 6 ingredients together to prepare the dressing mix, set aside.
- Cook the pasta of your choice.
- While pasta is cooking, chop broccoli and blanch for 2 minutes.
- Combine cooked pasta, blanched broccoli, chopped red pepper and sliced green onion.
- Pour dressing mix on top of pasta mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- **Note: Preparation can be accomplished while pasta is cooking, making this a very quick dish**.