1/3 Photos of Balsamic Pasta Salad
The Esquire's Note:
A quick, light and flavorful side dish for any cookout or summer meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 6 ingredients together to prepare the dressing mix, set aside.
- 2Cook the pasta of your choice.
- 3While pasta is cooking, chop broccoli and blanch for 2 minutes.
- 4Combine cooked pasta, blanched broccoli, chopped red pepper and sliced green onion.
- 5Pour dressing mix on top of pasta mixture; toss to coat.
- 6Chill until ready to serve.
- 7**Note: Preparation can be accomplished while pasta is cooking, making this a very quick dish**.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g