- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1⁄4 cup water
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam green beans until tender-crisp, about 8-10 minutes. Remove and drain. Meanwhile, mix bouillon and water; stir to blend. Heat small heavy-bottomed skillet (I use cast iron). Pour in bouillon mixture, Balsamic, and garlic salt. Blend. When bubbling, add green beans and cook until liquid is absorbed and beans have a nice nut brown glaze, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.