Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Red chicken! nice, smoky taste. TOO EASY
- 5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix everything but the chicken in a quart mason jar, shake to combine.
- Pour over trimmed chicken breasts and marinate, refrigerated, for 4-48 hours.
- Broil about 2" from the element or grill in batches with 1" space around the breasts, 7 minutes per side (give or take).
This was deeeelish. It has a nice color to it, too. The chicken was very moist... and it was really easy.
Very easy marinade, I cut the marinade in half to marinade 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts. I only had 4 hours to marinade the chicken but it came out excellent.
This was most excellent and very, very easy. Nice change. Thanks