Recipe by chef blade
The mustard idea I got from Wolfgang Puck on a recipe he used with Ribeyes. I substittuded sauted onion rings for fried,pork for beef, added the shrooms and tomato. Came out fantastic, with requests to do it again.
- 4 medium cut pork chops
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 roma tomato
- 236.59 ml button mushroom, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml flour
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml canola oil or 29.58 ml peanut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chops lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan to HOT.
- Spread mustard on ONE side of each chop, lightly dust that side with flour Sear mustard side of chops in pan for 6 minutes.
- Turn and sear for same time, remove to platter.
- Add onion, tomato, mushrooms, butter - stir 'till onions are cooked, but still crunchy.
- Add balsamic and stir for one minute.
- Pour skillet contents over pork chops and serve.