Recipe by shygirl
Sweet, tangy dressing, good mixed with arugula, tomatoes and feta cheese.
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
I was looking for a dressing without garlic (I was out) and came across this one. I used about 2 1/2 tbs. of honey. I loved how easy it was to make (and memorize!) and will make it again. Thanks shygirl, for posting! I think the mustard makes it go great with feta (perfect amount of mustard-does not overwhelm), too. Roxygirl
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58-44.37 ml honey (to taste)
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar, good quality important
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a salad bowl, whisk dijon mustard and honey till blended.
- Slowly incorporate balsamic vinegar.
- Whisk till completely dissolved with dijon mixture.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking continously.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you want it tangier, add more balsamic vinegar.
- Good with field greens, chunked tomatoes, feta and arugula.