Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet, tangy dressing, good mixed with arugula, tomatoes and feta cheese.
Make and share this Balsamic Mustard Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar, good quality important
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a salad bowl, whisk dijon mustard and honey till blended.
- Slowly incorporate balsamic vinegar.
- Whisk till completely dissolved with dijon mixture.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking continously.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you want it tangier, add more balsamic vinegar.
- Good with field greens, chunked tomatoes, feta and arugula.
I was looking for a dressing without garlic (I was out) and came across this one. I used about 2 1/2 tbs. of honey. I loved how easy it was to make (and memorize!) and will make it again. Thanks shygirl, for posting! I think the mustard makes it go great with feta (perfect amount of mustard-does not overwhelm), too. Roxygirl