Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm always looking for a low point snack that helps me to get my veggies in and this one is it! If you like mushrooms, you must try this! It takes like 2 seconds to throw together and 10-12 minutes to bake. Delish!
- 6 white mushrooms, capped
- 14.79 ml marzetti light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove the stems from mushrooms, wash and place on a small baking sheet (pie pan works great) with the stem side up.
- Drizzle mushrooms with dressing.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes (or until the mushrooms are soft/firm).
- sprinkle with salt if desired to bring out a little more of the flavors.