1/4 Photos of Balsamic Mushroom Chicken
This recipe was published in a free cookbook put out by Empire Kosher Poultry to celebrate its 50th anniversary. It is very easy to prepare and very good with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust the chicken lightly with flour and brown in 1 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat, about 2 minutes on each side.
- 2Remove the chicken, set aside.
- 3Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and saute the garlic cloves and mushrooms about 3 to 5 minutes, or until most of the moisture from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- 4Add the vinegar, broth, bay leaf and thyme; cook about 5 minutes over medium heat until reduced slightly.
- 5Return the chicken to the pan, cover, and simmer another 2 to 4 minutes or until cooked through but not overdone.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 224.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g