Recipe by Kaykook
This loaf ROCKS!! Using under 10 ingredients you may already have in your pantry- this is one of the very tastiest and flavorful meatloafs I have made! Cooks in one hour, and you can't stop eating it! Super easy glaze too!
- 1 cup chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 medium onion
- 1 shallot
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons heinz horseradish sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (I used Modenaceti Brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350
- In food processor, pulse first 8 ingredients until minced.
- Add to large bowl with 2 pounds ground beef.
- Mix well.
- Put loaf into a large loaf pan, or deep ceramic baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minuites, then add glaze on top of loaf for final 15 minutes.
- Meatloaf is done when temp registers 160 degrees.