1/1 Photo of Balsamic Marinated Steaks With Gorgonzola /Tomato Topping
This is so good. The marinade combined with the Gorgonzola topping is just perfect--Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons shallots or 4 tablespoons sweet onions
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 -10 fresh basil leaves
- 2combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse till garlic is chopped up (30-60 seconds). This will be thick.
- 3Lay your steaks in a non-corrosive baking dish and poke with a fork.
- 4Spread with marinade, flipping steaks to cover all sides.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- 7Gently stir all ingredients together till well blended.
- 8Grill steaks to your preference, sprinkling with salt on each side after searing.
- 9Just before serving spoon topping on steaks.
- 10Cooking time is not included.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Marinated Steaks With Gorgonzola /Tomato Topping
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 203.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g