Balsamic Marinated Skirt Steak
- Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, and garlic in dish, and stir to combine.
- Add skirt steak and coat well with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Remove steak from marinade and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Season meat generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place under broiler or on grill and cook about 3 minutes, turn over, and cook for 3 minutes more for medium rare.
- Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice thinly across the grain, serve.