Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
We really liked this... The peaches are the best. We did this all on the outdoor grill. From Clean Eating Magazine, July/August 2009. Allow 1 hour to marinate.
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 20 ounces lean boneless pork chops, visible fat removed
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- sea salt and black pepper
- 4 peaches, halved & pitted
- fresh thyme leave (to garnish)
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey and rosemary.
- Reserve 2 Tbs. and add the rest to a 1-gallon zip-top bag.
- Add pork to bag and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler to high or coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high over stove.
- Remove pork from fridge, discard marinating liquid and season pork with salt and pepper.
- Broil pork or cook in grill pan until pork is opaque throughout and feels firm to the touch. About 5-6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, cook peaches under broiler or in a grill pan over medium heat until tender and juicy, 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to plate, season with salt and pepper and brush with reserved marinade.
- To serve, place a pork chop on each of 4 plates and top with 2 peach halves. Garnish with thyme leaves.