Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
We really liked this... The peaches are the best. We did this all on the outdoor grill. From Clean Eating Magazine, July/August 2009. Allow 1 hour to marinate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey and rosemary.
- Reserve 2 Tbs. and add the rest to a 1-gallon zip-top bag.
- Add pork to bag and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler to high or coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high over stove.
- Remove pork from fridge, discard marinating liquid and season pork with salt and pepper.
- Broil pork or cook in grill pan until pork is opaque throughout and feels firm to the touch. About 5-6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, cook peaches under broiler or in a grill pan over medium heat until tender and juicy, 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to plate, season with salt and pepper and brush with reserved marinade.
- To serve, place a pork chop on each of 4 plates and top with 2 peach halves. Garnish with thyme leaves.