Recipe by KayMulcahey
Should be done 1-2 days before you want to eat this. Needs to sit in the fridge to marinade. Also makes the meat really tender. Tastes best if you grill it afterwards.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 small chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts or 2 lbs steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in a ziploc bag and sprinkle garlic powder on meat.
- Chop onions and put in bag.
- shake vinaigrette well and dump all over chicken and onions. if you don't have vinaigrette, you can mix equal parts extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, approximately 2/3 cup each.
- Seal bag and massage all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 days before you grill it.