- 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets or 4 salmon steaks
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine grapefruit (orange) juice, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and garlic in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in oil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush generously with glaze and grill or broil 10 minutes, occasionally brushing with glaze.