Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light,
- 3 1⁄4 cups carrots, peeled, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Steam carrots, covered, 15 minutes or until tender.
- Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook butter 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add syrup, vinegar, salt, and black pepper; stir until combined. Add carrots; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated, stirring to coat. Stir in parsley.