Recipe by MarielC
Adapted from Bon Appetit from a restaurant.
Top Review by grfox33
I personally loved this and so did my sisters. The guys on the other hand thought it was too
vinegar. So I made a second batch and used 1/2 vinegar and half berry juice the rest the same.
Now everyone loves it and you don't get the vinegar hit in your throat. It was great. We had cream cheese with this spread on top and ate it on different crackers. Was also spread on strong sharp cheddar. on a cracker...yum.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour vinegar into small saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over it. Let stand 10 minutes to bloom gelatin.
- Place over medium heat until gelatin dissolves and mixture is hot. Do not simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in honey to dissolve.
- Divide mixture among six small ramekins.
- Chill until set.
- Unmold and serve with a cheese plate, bread and butter.