Recipe by jacampbell
This chicken is great by itself with side dishes or on a salad with the dressing added to the salad. It also keeps well in the fridge for lunches
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
OH MY WORD!!!! THis recipe is to die for. Delicious and tender chicken (I used four chicken breasts) with very little effort! Thank you for a wonderful recipe that I will be using over and over and over!!!
- 1 lb frozen chicken tenderloins (I prefer Tyson)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Good Seasons Italian dressing (prepared with balsamic vinegar and olive oil)
- Place chicken in skillet.
- Cover chicken with dressing.
- Cook on high turning often until both sides of chicken is browned.
- Lower heat to medium-low and cook until done (about 15 minutes).