Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chicken is great by itself with side dishes or on a salad with the dressing added to the salad. It also keeps well in the fridge for lunches
- 1 lb frozen chicken tenderloins (I prefer Tyson)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Good Seasons Italian dressing (prepared with balsamic vinegar and olive oil)
- Place chicken in skillet.
- Cover chicken with dressing.
- Cook on high turning often until both sides of chicken is browned.
- Lower heat to medium-low and cook until done (about 15 minutes).
OH MY WORD!!!! THis recipe is to die for. Delicious and tender chicken (I used four chicken breasts) with very little effort! Thank you for a wonderful recipe that I will be using over and over and over!!!
So easy and delicious. Better tasting chicken than any marinade I have tried. Even better the next day as leftovers on sandwiches. This will be my go to recipe for fast, tender and tasty chicken.
this was great, or at least my version of it was. I didn't have the "italian seasonings" so I just mixed some basil, garlic, and onions together and used that instead. I used boneless skinless chicken thighs. It was wonderful. my husband loved it, and thought it tasted better the next day. I am going to try it on a salad next time. Served it with rice and green beens.