Recipe by Irmgard
This recipe came to me recently in one of several online newsletters I subscribe to. With pork tenderloin being on special this weekend, I decided to try it. It is actually a barbeque recipe but I did it indoors on the broiler with good results. It was good with one hour of marinating so you can imagine how good it would be with a full 24!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (2)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, mustard, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add the pork, turning to coat. This can be done up to 24 hours before cooking.
- If not cooking immediately, cover and refrigerate until ready to do so.
- Reserving the marinade, place the pork on a greased grill over medium-high heat; brush with the marinade.
- Close the lid and cook, turning occasionally, for about 18 minutes or until just a hint of pink remains inside.
- Transfer to a cutting board; tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices.