1/3 Photos of Balsamic Honey Pork Tenderloin
24 hrs 20 mins
This is also great with pork steaks --- make certain to marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard (use the "grainy" kind for this)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil (can use olive or vegetable oil)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1To make the marinade; mix the honey, mustard, balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, green onions and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Add in the pork tenderloins, and turn to coat.
- 3Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- 4When ready to cook the pork, remove from the fridge and reserve the marinade liquid.
- 5Place the pork on the grill, and brush with reserved marinade.
- 6Close the grill lid and cook, turning and basting one or two times.
- 7Cook for about 18-20 minutes, or until inside has a hint of pink.
- 8Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 9Slice into about 1/2-inch slices (or smaller).
- 10Serve on a platter with roasted potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Honey Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g