This is also great with pork steaks --- make certain to marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
Make and share this Balsamic Honey Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard (use the "grainy" kind for this)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil (can use olive or vegetable oil)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- To make the marinade; mix the honey, mustard, balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, green onions and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add in the pork tenderloins, and turn to coat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook the pork, remove from the fridge and reserve the marinade liquid.
- Place the pork on the grill, and brush with reserved marinade.
- Close the grill lid and cook, turning and basting one or two times.
- Cook for about 18-20 minutes, or until inside has a hint of pink.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice into about 1/2-inch slices (or smaller).
- Serve on a platter with roasted potatoes.