Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Balsamic Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
Make and share this Balsamic Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey mustard, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to a shallow dish and pour the marinade over mixing until the chicken is well coated and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill the chicken, approximately 5-10 minutes on each side.
- Check to make sure the chicken is fully cooked, then serve.