Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Balsamic Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup calivirgin balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tessesmae's honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey mustard, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to a shallow dish and pour the marinade over mixing until the chicken is well coated and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill the chicken, approximately 5-10 minutes on each side.
- Check to make sure the chicken is fully cooked, then serve.