Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made this up when we were grilling and had an abundance of peaches. Delicious!!! The feta adds a nice tang to balance with the sweetness of the peaches. Leave off the feta if you don't like it, or substitute bleu cheese.
- Halve peaches and remove pit.
- Mix honey and balsamic together well.
- Place peaches cut side down on heated grill.
- Grill until starting to turn tender and nice grill marks appear.
- Turn over.
- Brush top liberally with honey-balsamic glaze.
- Continue grilling until peaches are tender. Brushing with more glaze if desired.
- Immediately add crumbled feta to center of peaches.
- Serve warm.
Amazing so yummy served this with mint leaves grated dark choc and Sarah lee French vanilla ice cream.........best dessert in a long time especially after eating Moroccan lamb strips yum !
We loved this dish and it was a wonderful way to top off our bbq supper