MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Balsamic vinigar garlic and honey give these greans an icredible flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanche or steam beans and set aside.
- 2In saute pan, simmer onion and garlic in oil to caramelize, and then add remainder of ingredients.
- 3Simmer until reduced approximately 50 percent by volume, or until glaze has reached a syrup-like consistency.
- 4Add beans and toss to coat sprinkle with salt before serving.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Honey Glazed Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of