1/1 Photo of Balsamic Herbed Marinade for Goat Cheese
This is a great appetizer on crisp French bread, tossed on a salad or topped on cooked steak or hamburger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, diced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, cut into 1 inch thick rounds
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1Mix vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, lemon peel, garlic, basil, rosemary, and oregano in medium bowl.
- 2Gradually whisk in oil.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour mixture into glass baking dish or a pickling jar.
- 5Add goat cheese; turn to coat.
- 6Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- 7Transfer goat cheese to platter.
- 8Spoon marinade over.
- 9Top with sun dried tomatoes and or black olives.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Herbed Marinade for Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g