1/1 Photo of Balsamic Herbed Marinade for Goat Cheese
This is a great appetizer on crisp French bread, tossed on a salad or topped on cooked steak or hamburger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, diced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, cut into 1 inch thick rounds
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1Mix vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, lemon peel, garlic, basil, rosemary, and oregano in medium bowl.
- 2Gradually whisk in oil.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour mixture into glass baking dish or a pickling jar.
- 5Add goat cheese; turn to coat.
- 6Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- 7Transfer goat cheese to platter.
- 8Spoon marinade over.
- 9Top with sun dried tomatoes and or black olives.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Herbed Marinade for Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g