Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice tasty glaze to use on meat, fish and chicken, and tempeh during grilling. Can also use it as a marinade. You can make this in advance up to a week and store in refrigerator; just warm to room temperature before using.
- Combine vinegar, wine, honey, oil, and half of the herbs in a small saucepan.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in remaining half of herbs; season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Brush on meat or fish during last minutes of grilling.