Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is awesome! Got this out of a magazine... Prep time includes time marinating.
Make and share this Balsamic Grilled Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, combine vinegar, oregano, garlic, and brown sugar.
- Rub beef with salt and pepper, and place in gallon size plastic bag.
- Add marinade and shake, thorougly coating meat.
- Marinate for 45 minutes in fridge.
- Cook meat for 12 minutes, turning over until thermometer in center reads 160 degrees F.
- Allow meat to rest for 10 minutes before serving.