1/2 Photos of Balsamic Green Beans
This is a quick and easy way to spruce up green beans. And they disappear fast. My family devours these. I created this when I was looking for something different to do with green beans in a hurry. A nice side for company too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place green beans in microwave safe dish with the butter. Cover and cook on high for five minutes.
- 2Add vinegar and parmesan cheese. Cook on high five more minutes (covered).
- 3Stir to make sure the beans are well coated with the vinegar mixture.
- 4Serve and enjoy!
- 5These would work well with fresh green beans too. You would just need to adjust the cooking time.
- 6Ingredient amounts can be adjusted to suit your taste. I will sometimes increase the parmesan cheese and use 2 tablespoons of butter.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g